Experience excellence with the first ever 4,000 lumen, compact, lightweight, and long-life projectors. Optoma announces the brand new 400/ 400+ series, featuring 6 models with choices of XGA, WXGA, and 1080p resolutions. Offering the best value over comparable products, this projector series is perfectly designed to fulfill the wide-ranging, diversified requirements from the business and education markets.
The 400 series models, including X400, W400, and EH400, boat simplicity in design. Featuring 4,000 lumen of brightness, over 10,000 hours of lamp life, top-quality projected colours, diversified installation options, and flexible connections, the compact design can be either installed or conveniently taken on the move.
The 3 models in 400+ series are further equipped with shorter throw ration and convenient network control, which are designed to replace the legacy DLP & LCD projectors. They ensure easy installation in any existing mounting environment. In addition, the powerful built-in speakers deliver exceptional sound quality without having to purchase costly external ones.
“Optoma’s 400 and 400+ projector series satisfies various demands”, said Betty Lin, Vice President of Optoma APAC. “They are specially built for multiple purposes, offering educators, learners, and business professionals the superior projector experience within controllable budget.”
Key Features – the 400 and 400+ projector series
- Ultra-bright 4,000 lumen – Lights on viewing, vibrant in all conditions
- 10,000 hours lamp life – Long lasting light source resulting in an extremely low total cost of ownership
- Diversified resolution options to satisfy various corporate and education requests
- X400:XGA, W400:WXGA, EH400:1080p
- X400+:XGA, W400+:WXGA, EH400+:1080p
- Flexible connectivity options, including USB Power, MHL, etc.
- *Network Control – RJ45 port provides additional network controllability (400+ only)
- Smaller and light-weight
- Superior performance with controllable budget
- Powerful built-in 10W speakers – Easy to set up without the need for costly external speakers
- *Shorter throw ratio – 1.3x zoom lens and thro ratio of 1.18-1.54 that fit in any legacy installations (400+ only)
Detailed specification sheets can be found at asia.optoma.com/Product/products_business.aspx
For more information, brochures, and product images, please contact:
Lily Liu: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +886 (2) 8911 8600 ext.3665
Optoma is a world leading designer and manufacturer of projection and audio products for business, education, professional audio/video and home entertainment.
With our business philosophy of dedication, professionalism and efficiency which bring synergy to corporate vision, comprehensive product categories and flexible marketing strategy, Optoma has received global recognition from customers and media.
Vertically-integrated from its parent company, Coretronic Group, Optoma has focused on projection system development and marketing since it was established. With full competency of resource distributing and controlling in the value added chain, Optoma is the true pioneer in the world of projection technology.
The extensive product range includes projectors for portable, fixed installation and home theater projectors. Committed to fully serve the business/education, home, mobile/entertainment, Optoma is devoted to make your business more efficient, learning more attractive, and life more enjoyable.
The Optoma Group has continental headquarters in Asia, Europe, and USA.